- People for the American Way CNN
- “Advise & Dissent” Director David Van Taylor MSNBC "Morning Joe"
- HBO “Citizen USA” Director Alexandria Pelosi ABC News
- United Mountain Defense and Kelley Campaigns PBS
- 9/11 Day of Service CNN
- Former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland New York Times
- United Animal Nations ABC World News with Charles Gibson
- Diplomats and Military Commanders for Change Los Angeles Times, Washington Post
- HEIST Director Frances Causey CNN
About Roth PR
Roth PR has been exceeding clients’ expectations for two decades. The award-winning public- and media-relations agency is located in the Washington, D.C.-area and includes a team of senior communications specialists and partners throughout the United States with a passion for making the world a better place. Covering a diverse range of progressive issues, Roth PR works with nonprofit groups, organizations and film and television producers with an emphasis on the environment, civil rights, animal welfare, international relations, labor, consumer protection, healthcare, voter protection, women’s issues, volunteerism, education and more.
They all benefit from our strong national media relationships, as well as our extensive experience in creating successful and cost-effective communications strategies and media campaigns. Our efforts have resulted in international media coverage for such clients as the the 9/11 Day of Service initiative MyGoodDeed, People for the American Way, HBO, Project for Defense Alternatives, Diplomats and Military Commanders for Change, United Animal Nations, the American Red Cross and the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Bruntdland-the Permanent Mission of Norway to the UN and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Susan invites you to join Progressive Communicators of Washington, D.C., an informal network of people working in new media and traditional media for progressive organizations, which she founded in 2006.